Garment District NYCNew York City is one of the world's hottest fashion capitals, and its Garment District is where you'll find hundreds of shops, stores, designer showrooms and style industry trendsetters. Running between Broadway and 8th Avenue in the West 30s, the Garment District has been famous since the early 20th century for its textile manufacturing and fashion design. Today you can shop at designer boutiques, private showrooms, and discount textile stores to find the fashion trends that speak to you. Shop the houses of major fashion designers such as Calvin Klein, Oscar de la Renta and Donna Karan. Enjoy a behind-the-scenes walking tour to visit the showrooms and get wholesale prices or stroll down the Fashion Walk of Fame on Broadway Avenue.
Prices -per venue
Hours -per venue
- New York Fashion Week
- Garment District Arts Festival
- Sample Sales
- Shop stores and private showrooms
- See the sculptures "Needle Threading a Button" and Judith Weller's "The Garment Worker"
- Free walking tours
- Shop fashion houses of Calvin Klein and Donna Karan
- Restaurants and bars
- Fashion Walk of Fame along Broadway Avenue